In these Terms and Conditions: “we, our, us, www.naijateachers.com” refers to NaijaTeachers; "NaijaTeachers" refers to the business and people running this " private tuition website"; "Website" majorly refers to the internet website service provided by "the NaijaTeachers team"; "Tutors" refers to anyone who has decided to advertise their private tuition services through the NaijaTeachers’ "Website". "Clients or guests " refers to anyone browsing the website pages or using its services, including anyone using the "Website" to contact a "Tutor" (using the contact form, email or phone numbers shown on the "Website"), or anyone who undertakes tuition with a "Tutor". Using any service on our website constitutes an agreement and understanding binding you, the "Client" or "Tutor" to agree to and adhere to these Terms and Conditions.
Conditions set out in this agreement.
NaijaTeachers reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without prior notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement.
We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. NaijaTeachers has complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
NaijaTeachers will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
All intellectual property of NaijaTeachers such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from
the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of NaijaTeachers. By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of NaijaTeachers and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing,
printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision. The information contained with the Website is provided on an “as is” basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website. We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the www.naijateachers.com website and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error free. "NaijaTeachers " will not disclose personal details of "Tutors" and ''Institutions'' without their consent, apart from details necessary to display their advert such as Name, Area and town along with qualifications and teaching approach. "Tutors" must provide a home or office based tutoring service where the "Tutee" either visits them, or the "Tutor" visits the "Client" at a suitable pre-arranged location,
e.g. the "Clients" home. Institutions are also expected to have a suitable location or centre for teaching/tutoring to take place.
1. "Tutors" . ''Institutions'' and ‘’ Tutees’’ agree not to use this service for any illegal or unlawful purpose
2. "Tutors" and Institutions'' agree that their password will not be disclosed to any other person
3. "Tutors" and ''Institutions'' agree to arrange to receive fee payment directly from their clients ( Tutees and their parents) for classes
4. "Tutors" and ''Institutions'' registering on the "Website" agree to provide truthful content in their profile
5. "Tutors" and ‘’Institutions'' agree to reply directly and promptly to enquiries
6. "Tutors" and ''Institutions'' registering on the "Website" must guarantee that information given does not contravene any legislation governing the provision of service or advertising of goods
7. "Tutors" and ''Institutions' director '' must not have a criminal record
8. "Tutors" and ''Institutions' director '' must be a resident of Nigeria and have a permanent residential address in Nigeria
9. "Tutors" and ‘’Institution’’ profile must not contain any content with potential to offend - eg: racist, obscene, defamatory, sexist, prejudiced or abusive
10. "Tutors" and ‘’Institutions’’ may alter their profiles at any time by editing their profile on the "website" .
11. "Tutors" and ‘’Institutions’’ registering on the "website" agree not to abuse this service
12. "Tutees'' accept sole responsibility in checking the credibility and true requirements of a "Tutors " and ''Institutions''
13. Tutees’’ and Parents agree that using the "Website" is at their "Sole Risk"
14. "Tutors" and ‘’Institutions’ agree that " NaijaTeachers" are exonerated from any costs or liability resulting from losses, expenses, damages or violation incurred using this service
15. "Tutors" , ''Institutions'' and ‘’Tutees’’ agree not to pass on any information about the other party to any third party (person, business or website, mailing list)
16. "Tutors", ''Institutions'' and "Tutees’’ agree that the email address and phone number will only be used for the purposes of arranging tutoring lessons. No unsolicited
contact may be made with the each other.
17. "Tutors " and ''Institutions'' are not employed by "NaijaTeachers". They are self employed and responsible for paying their own income tax and any other fees such as insurance in relation to their tuition services
18. "NaijaTeachers" reserves the right to edit "Posted" profiles
19. "NaijaTeachers" reserves the right to remove "Tutors" and ''Institutions'' profiles without notice or giving a reason
20. "NaijaTeachers " cannot be held responsible for non-payment by "Tutees/Students and Parents"
21. "NaijaTeachers" cannot be held responsible for inappropriate or illegal behaviour of "Tutors" , ''Institutions'' or ‘’Tutees’’
22. "NaijaTeachers" cannot be held responsible for false, misleading, illegal or libellous enquiries
23. "NaijaTeachers" cannot be held accountable legally or otherwise, without limitation for the use and content of the "website" where content has been provided or uploaded by a Third-Party (eg. a "Tutor", ‘’Tutee’’, ''Institution'' or a ''Hacker'' )
24. Where "Tutees or Clients" are under the age of 18, "Tutors" or ''Institutions'' must not discuss any topic with the "Client" other than that which the "Client's" guardian has requested tuition for.
25. "NaijaTeachers" cannot be held responsible for errors or delays in publication of advertisements and amendments to "Tutors" or ''Institution'' profiles
26. "NaijaTeachers" reserve the right to refuse any registration or remove an advertisement without giving a reason
27. "NaijaTeachers" cannot be held responsible for "Tutee or Client " refunds or with-held payments to "Tutors" and ''Institutions
28. "Tutors" and ''Institutions'' profiles will not be approved or may be removed at any time without notice or giving a reason if we feel that the profile is not believable or contains
poor English grammar.
29. A Tutor or Institution takes full responsibility for all information that he or she provides on the NaijaTeachers Website and must indemnify NaijaTeachers in relation to
any liability incurred by NaijaTeachers as a result of such information.
30. A Tutor , Tutee and/or Institution'' shall indemnify NaijaTeachers for all claims and liabilities arising out of any use by the Tutor of the NaijaTeachers Website, including
costs and expenses incurred.
31. Other Tutor Agencies or services may not use " NaijaTeachers" to contact "Tutors" and/or ''Institutions'' registered on " NaijaTeachers " without previous approval.
The "Website" may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites. Any views and opinions stated in "Tutor" and ''Institution'' profiles are not necessarily those of NaijaTeachers
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such
provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
"NaijaTeachers" abides by the Law and will provide information, if requested to Police
and Government Departments. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Nigeria and any user of the website
hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of Nigerian courts without
reference to rules governing choice of laws.
Thanks for contacting us.